- A ship that has reached level 99
- A Marriage Ring and Documents
One Marriage Ring and Documents is given to every player that completes the first 4 marriage quests shown below. Any subsequent marriages (i.e. polygamy) will require additional rings which can be purchased at the item shop for 700 DMM Points (equal to 700¥) or roughly $7 USD.
Changes to Married Ship
Marrying a ship raises its level cap to 150, and gives that ship (and thus you) a number of benefits in stats and other trivial things. Note that, unlike when you remodel, marriage will not reset any modernisation benefits.
- Anti-submarine (対潜), Line-of-sight / Scouting (索敵), and Evasion (回避) are uncapped, and will continue to rise with each level up.
- Luck (運) is increased by +3 ~ +6 upon marrying, but will not go over the ship's maximum allowed value.
- Fuel틀:Fuel and Ammo틀:Ammo consumption are reduced by 15%.
- Level is increased to 100 upon marrying.
- Maximum HP is increased by a few points as per the following table:
|BB / BBV||All||+5|
|BB / BBV (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+8|
|BB / BBV (2nd remodel)||All except the ones listed below||+8|
|CV (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+8|
|Souryuu, Hiryuu, Unryuu-class||+7|
|CV (second remodel)||All||+7|
|CA / CAV||All except the ones listed below||+7|
|CA / CAV (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+7|
|CA / CAV (2nd remodel)||All||+7|
|CVL (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+6|
|CVL (2nd remodel)||All||+7|
|AV (2nd remodel)||All||+6|
|CL||All except the ones listed below||+4|
|CL / CLT (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+6|
|CL / CLT (2nd remodel)||All except the ones listed below||+6|
|DD (remodeled)||All except the ones listed below||+5|
|DD (2nd remodel)||All except the ones listed below||+5|
|SS / SSV||All||+4|
|SS / SSV (remodeled)||All||+4|
- When set as secretary ship (flagship of 1st fleet), there will be a light shower of sakura petals over the ship.
- New line will be used when set as secretary ship.
- A wedding ring icon will appear on the bottom right of the card, and on the bottom right of the banner of that ship.
- Name changes from white to (sakura) pink when viewed in the fleet organisation menu. (The pink is quite light, so you have to look carefully to notice it.)
- After marriage, it is possible to re-watch the marriage ceremony or listen to the marriage line again in your ship album / library, on the page of the ship girl you have married.
Non-changes and notes
Non-changes that one might have otherwise expected:
- Bauxite cost to replace planes shot down does not change.
- Repair cost does not change.
- Repair time continues to increase as levels are gained.
- Firepower (火力), Torpedo (雷装), Anti-air (対空), and Armour (装甲) do not change.
- All modernization benefits are kept (including luck).
- Morale, fatigue, fuel, as well as ammo are not reset as this is not counted as a remodel. HP, however, gets replenished because of the increase to maximum HP.
- However because the consumption is lowered, you will save a small amount of fuel and ammo if you resupply after the wedding.
- Remodeling will not affect the final stats; i.e., there is no difference in maximum stats between preforming remodel before or after marriage.
- However, the wedding scene replay will be located at the album page of the remodel level that you performed the marriage at.
- You must complete the first 4 quests related to the marriage procedure to be able to marry a ship. You may do some of them even before you have a level 99 ship. These quests are listed in the table below.
- Completing the 4th quest (Defeat a boss in 2-3 with a level 90-99 flagship) will give you a set of marriage ring and documents which you will need for the marriage.
- Upon reaching level 99, in the Remodel / Modernisation page, the ship's level will have a soft white glow around it. Clicking on it will bring you to a confirmation dialogue. Mousing over it will pop up a bubble that tells you to sign the marriage document.
- Click the left button that says 「書類一式にサインする」 to sign the document.
- Enjoy the ceremony.
- Complete the remaining 2 quests to get the Couple Futon.
|ID||Quest Name (JP)||Description||틀:Fuel||틀:Ammo||틀:Steel||틀:Bauxite||Reward||Note|
|WF01||式の準備！(その壱)||Scrap pieces of equipment twice.||88||88||0||0||Development material x1||Requires A16 completion
|WC01||式の準備！(その弐)||Win two battles in Practice Mode||0||0||88||88||Development material x1||Requires WF01 completion
|WA01||式の準備！(その参)||Have a level 90 to 99 ship as your flagship.||88||88||88||88||Furniture box (big) x1||Requires WC01 completion
|WB01||式の準備！(最終)||Defeat the boss in 2-3 with a Level 90-99 flagship (with S rank)||0||0||0||0||Marriage Ring and Documents x1||Requires WA01 completion
|WA02||新たなる旅立ち！||Have a Level 100 ship as your flagship along with five others in your main fleet.||200||200||200||200||Repair Team x1||Requires WB01 completion
|WB02||二人でする初めての任務！||Defeat the boss in 4-3 with a level 100+ flagship (with S rank)||300||300||300||300||Futon Furniture||Requires WA02 completion
Links and References
- Official Twitter - Overview of Marriage System
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 1: Ceremony Preparation
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 2: "Remodelling"
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 3: Signing of Document
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 4: Getting to Level 100
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 5: Other Merits
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 6: New Voices
- Wikiwiki Information